Saving Paws of Caldwell always needs volunteers for a variety of things. Volunteering does not mean you are committed to doing something all the time, constantly or even every day. Our goal is to have enough volunteers so that no one person is burdened with tasks. If you can volunteer once a month or every few months, depending on your schedule we would greatly appreciate your help. Here are a list of some of the things we need volunteers for:
- Taking shelter animals to and from the Vet.
- Helping out at adoption events with the dogs
- Helping at events by manning a booth, table or concession
- Spending time with the shelter animals, helping them get used to being around people again
- Helping with fundraisers, passing our or posting flyers, selling raffle tickets